What is the patient login?
The HUHS Patient Login is a secure portal for scheduling and cancelling appointments, and communicating with your providers.
Who can access the Patient Login?
HUHS patients who are 18 years of age or older can use the Patient Login.
Dependents who do not already have access with a Harvard PIN can apply for a username and password in person at the Medical Records Department on the fourth floor of HUHS in Holyoke Center.
What type of appointment can be scheduled using the Patient Login?
Routine physicals can only be scheduled by phone. Patient Login scheduling is available for:
- Adult Primary Care appointments (follow up care and sick visits only)
- Travel consultations
- After Hours Urgent Care (weekday evenings only)
All appointments can be canceled using the Patient Login
Important things to know about secure messaging through the Patient Login
The Patient Login can be used for secure, confidential messaging with your provider.
- You will receive an email notifying you that a secure message has been sent
- Secure messages will become part of your HUHS Medical Record
- Secure messages should not be used for urgent or time-sensitive concerns
Access the Patient Login with a Harvard PIN
Access the Patient Login with a username and password