Jump to navigation
- Identify and respond to the health care needs of all segments of the Harvard University community—students, faculty, staff, retirees, their dependents, and the University as a whole.
- Treat patients with dignity, respect, and compassion, by providing high quality, individualized care and educating our community about ways to improve and maintain well-being. Design services that empower individuals in ways that will enable them to lead healthier lives, act as intelligent, informed consumers of health services, and obtain individualized, state-of-the-art health care when needed. We will also offer the most current information and expertise on health care issues to the University as a whole.
- Create an organization that respects and appreciates its most important resource, its staff, by continuing to build a team of committed individuals and providing an organizational environment in which they can advance their knowledge and feel a sense of accomplishment.
- Ensure the highest possible quality in all work performed by every member of the organization and remain committed to the continuous improvement and development of a model health care delivery system, as exemplary as the University of which we are a part.
- Commit to meeting the community's expectations through intelligent management of all of our resources.
Our Service Commitment
- Provide the highest level of service to our community
- Recognize dignity and worth in each individual
- Take every opportunity to share knowledge with one another
- Do our best, as we continually strive to improve