Who can use the Patient Portal?
- All Harvard students
- Members of the Harvard community who receive care at HUHS and are 18 years and older
- Dependents who receive care at HUHS
Which types of appointments can I schedule on the Patient Portal?
Book Online for:
- Counseling and Mental Health Services initial telephone consults for new student patients
- Initial Nutrition consults at Smith Campus Center - students only
- Sports Nutrition visits at Dillon Field House for varsity student athletes only
For Internal Medicine and Urgent Care please call (617) 495-5711 for assistance and scheduling.
Most Specialty Services require a referral from your Primary Care Team before you can call to schedule.
- Secure messaging should only be used for a non-urgent health question, to request a referral, or to request a prescription renewal
- Messages become part of your HUHS medical record
- You will receive an email notification when a secure message is waiting for you
- Secure messaging cannot be used for emergent or time-sensitive concerns. Please call us at (617) 495-5711 if you need immediate assistance.