Jump to navigation
Who can use the Patient Portal?
- All Harvard students
- Members of the Harvard community who receive care at HUHS and are 18 years and older
- Dependents who receive care at HUHS (request a username and password from the Medical Records Department on the 6th floor of HUHS in the Smith Campus Center)
Which types of appointments can I schedule on the Patient Portal?
- Internal Medicine/Primary Care appointments (follow up care and sick visits only)
- Counseling and Mental Health Services telephone consultations (new student patients only)
- Travel Consultations
- Urgent Care
- Sports Nutrition at Dillon Fieldhouse (varsity athletes only)
- Secure messaging should only be used for routine questions, not urgent or time-sensitive concerns
- Messages become part of your HUHS medical record
- You will receive an email notification when a secure message is waiting for you