Who can use the Patient Portal?
- All Harvard students
- Members of the Harvard community who receive care at HUHS and are 18 years and older
- Dependents who receive care at HUHS
Which types of appointments can I schedule on the Patient Portal?
Book Online for:
- Urgent Care appointments for a single health issue that needs medical attention within the day. This appointment will be with an Urgent Care Clinician.
- Internal Medicine appointments for similar issues as in Urgent Care, but also for non-acute health issues, follow up care, birth control, and screenings. This appointment will be with your Primary Health Provider or a Clinician on his/her team.
- Counseling and Mental Health Services initial telephone or in-person consults for new student patients
- Immunizations (vaccines)
- Initial Nutrition Consult at Smith Campus Center – students only
- Travel consults
- Sports Nutrition visit at Dillon Field House for varsity student athletes only
- Secure messaging should only be used for routine questions, not urgent or time-sensitive concerns
- Messages become part of your HUHS medical record
- You will receive an email notification when a secure message is waiting for you